Recieve 50% off of a Q-View™ Imager Pro or Q-View™ Imager LS with qualifying purchase of Q-Plex™ Array kits* from Quansys.
50% off Q-View™ Imager Pro or LS
- Our multiplexed ELISA kits, called Q-Plex™ measure the concentration of multiple proteins in each sample.
- Quantify cytokines, chemokines, hormones, and other common disease indicating proteins with standard or custom kits.
- Multiplexed assays maximize data generation from each sample, and provide a low cost per data point.
- Traditional Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent assays (ELISA), have been used for decades in research and development, as disease diagnostic assays and other critical fields in science.
- Offers protein microarrays in a multiplex ELISA format, custom array development and validation, and a sample testing service.
Custom Assay Kits
- We specialize in building custom multiplex arrays for your specific testing needs.
- We’ll deposit your specified proteins in a defined array with our precise printing process.
- Select a combination of up-to 20 of our prevalidated assays and we’ll incorporate them into a unique custom kit.
Working with Quansys has given us the platform to perform flexible, fast, and customizable multiplex assays. With the Q-view imager and cost-effective multiplex plates, Quansys has a dramatically lower entry cost to performing multiplex assays in-house. We like the flexibility to use both stock and custom plates. Quansys sales and technical support groups are very responsive, making Quansys easy to work with.
– Bart, Exicure
We decided to go with the Quansys system because their multiplexed plates had all of the markers we were already looking at in a tedious, singleplex format. Switching to the Quansys system was both hugely cost effective and much easier to use. One of the things that I enjoy most about working with Quansys is that their R&D team is always willing to help me troubleshoot anything that might be problematic with my sample data. They truly are multiplex ELISA experts!
– Neven, Regenexx
*Requires a minimum purchase of 10 kits. Other terms and conditions may apply.