Multiplexed ELISA Arrays…The evolution of ELISA
Our multiplexed ELISA kits, called Q-Plex™ measure the concentration of multiple proteins in each sample. Quantify cytokines, chemokines, hormones, and other common disease indicating proteins with easily custom or standard kits. Q-Plex Arrays are built by printing nano spots in defined arrays of multiple distinct capture antibodies in each well of a multiwell plate. Multiplexed ELISAs maximize data generation from each sample, and provide a low cost per data point.
Traditional Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent assays (ELISA), have been used for decades in research and development, disease diagnosis and other critical fields in science. Multiplexed ELISAs offer the same time proven reliability with updated efficiency. Mutliplexed ELISAs have been developed to provide the sensitivity of ELISA with the ability to test for multiple analytes at the same time. With Q-Plex scientists can measure up to 25 distinct analytes in each well of a 96-well plate.
Why Use Q-Plex Multiplex Kits
- Easy to use protocol is similar to traditional ELISA allowing you to multiplex without adding complicated steps.
- Using the multiplex platform, you can perform up to 25 ELISA tests in the same amount of time it takes to complete one conventional ELISA.
- Because you can test 25 assays in a single well, you get more results from each precious sample.
- Using a single kit to test multiple assays is more cost-effective than testing multiple individual kits; you’ll save on the price of the kit and the labor associated with performing the assays.
- Efficiently detect multiple analytes. Test up to 25 markers per 50 μl sample.
- Get results quickly. Assays run in as little as 2.5 hours.
- Easy-to-use kits run much like traditional ELISA
Imaging and Analysis
Harvest the power of Q-Plex assays with the accompanying Q-View Imaging System. This optimized imaging system includes Q-View Software and the Q-View Imager. Q-Plex Arrays can also be imaged using third party chemiluminescent and IR imagers commonly found in labs.