Quansys is able to design and develop sensitive and specific multiplex arrays for use in a wide variety of applications. We provide a multiplex tool, and with our partner’s content and specifications, we can build a product to meet your research needs.
Our highly efficient system allows us to keep costs low and assay accuracy high. Using our controlled manufacturing environment, we produce specialized multiplex elisa kits with lyophilized reagents for long-term stability. We can also develop controls used for standard curve generation. Costs to develop a custom elisa array will vary depending on the availability of reagents, the types of biomarkers desired, and the time involved to develop, optimize, and validate the elisa array.
Developing a Custom ELISA Array
In developing a custom ELISA array there are many steps involved. In order to better ensure the success of your elisa array development project we have divided the development process into several key phases.
Phase I — Proof of Concept
- Qualitative assays built
- Reagent functionality tested
- Cross reactivity tested
- Foreground to background determination
Phase II — Optimization & Characterization
- Optimization of quantitative assays: calibrator formulation, detection, diluent optimization, referencing standard, protocol and incubation times
- Characterization: precision, linearity/recovery, sensitivity, cross reactivity, backfit, sample correlation, and interference
Phase III — Performance Verification
- Precision, linearity/recovery, sensitivity, backfit
- Cross reactivity, drift, edge effect, interference, sample correlation
- Stability (real time and accelerated)
Phase IV — Pilot Production & QC Release
- Create production documentation
- Prepare plates and reagents
- QC testing and release