Name: Q-Plex™ Human Cytokine (4-Plex)
Kit Type: Multiplex ELISA
Multiplex Format: Antibody Array
Species Reactivity: Human
Detection Method: Chemiluminescent
Analytes: IL-6, TNFα, IFNy, IL-10
|Analytes||Top Point (pg/ml)||Low Point (pg/ml)|
* Actual values may vary from kit to kit. Please see the antigen card included in your kit for specific values.
Ordering Information: Catalog # 115449HU
Toll Free: 888-QUANSYS (782-6797)
The Q-Plex Human Cytokine (4-Plex) is a fully quantitative ELISA-based chemiluminescent assay allowing concurrent measurement of four biomarkers or analytes (IL-6, TNFα, IFN-γ, IL-10).
Each kit contains a 96-well plate, with each well featuring the relevant biomarker panel, and all the reagents required to perform testing. Q-Plex plates are built by absorbing four distinct capture antibodies in a defined array to the bottom of each well. Our high quality reagents help ensure the accuracy of your results.
Using just 50 µl of sample per well, up to 80 samples can be assayed for all four markers in the panel in 2.5 hours. Q-Plex Arrays provide scientists with an easy-to-use and cost effective means of generating a cytokine profile for each sample.
Each kit contains a 96-well plate, featuring the relevant biomarker panel in each well, and all reagents required to perform testing.
- Detection mix
- Sample diluents
- Wash buffer
- A combination of isolated phytochemicals and botanical extracts lowers diastolic blood pressure in a randomized controlled trial of hypertensive subjects
Authors: S Biesinger, H A Michaels, A S Quadros, et al.
EJCN (2015). doi:10.1038/ejcn.2015.88
- 1′-Acetoxychavicol acetate promotes caspase 3-activated glioblastoma cell death by overcoming enhanced cytokine expression
Authors: Musa Williams, Illya Tietzel and Quincy A. Quick
Oncology Lett. 2013 June; 5(6): 1968–1972.
- Derivation of hematopoietic cells from adult mesenchymal stem cells
Authors: Reza Izadpanah, Eckhard Alt
Google Patents. 2016.
- Immunochemical Assays and Nucleic-Acid Detection Techniques for Clinical Diagnosis of Prostate Cancer
Authors: Prosper Kanyong, Sean Rawlinson, James Davis
J Cancer. 2016: doi.org/10.7150/jca.13821
- Development of Electrochemical Immunosensors towards Point-of-care Cancer Diagnostics: Clinically Relevant Studies
Authors: Rawiwan Laocharoensuk
Electroanalysis. 2016: doi.org/10.1002/elan.201600248