Name: Human Cytokine HS (9-Plex)
Kit Type: Multiplex ELISA
Multiplex Format: Antibody Array
Species Reactivity: Human
Detection Method: Chemiluminescent
Analytes: IL-1α, IL-1β, IL-4, IL-5, IL-6, IL-10, IL-17, IFN-γ, TNF-α
|Analytes||Range (pg/ml)||LLD (pg/ml)||Standard* (pg/ml)|
* Actual values may vary from kit to kit. Please see the antigen card included in your kit for specific values.
|IL-1α||1300 – 1.78||1.4||1300|
|IL-1β||3070 – 4.21||1.75||3070|
|IL-4||23 – 0.03||0.02||23|
|IL-5||360 – 0.49||0.2||360|
|IL-6||350 – 0.48||0.4||350|
|IL-10||950 – 1.30||1.1||950|
|IL-17||1200 – 1.65||1.48||1200||IFNγ||80 – 0.11||0.1||80|
|TNFα||440 – 0.60||0.31||440|
The Q-Plex™ Human Cytokine HS (9-Plex) is a fully quantitative ELISA-based chemiluminescent assay allowing the concurrent measurement of 9 biomarkers or analytes. Using less than 50 µl of sample per well, up to 80 samples can be assayed for all 9 markers in the panel within 2.5 hours. The Q-Plex™ Human Cytokine HS (9-Plex) provides researchers an easy to use and cost effective means of generating a cytokine profile for each sample. Q-Plex plates are built by adsorbing 9 distinct capture antibodies in a defined array to the bottom of each well. Our high quality reagents help ensure the accuracy of your results.
Each kit contains a 96-well plate, featuring the relevant biomarker panel in each well, and all reagents required to perform testing.
- Detection mix
- Sample diluents
- Streptavidin HRP
- Wash buffer
- Lutein and β-Cryptoxanthin Inhibit Inflammatory Mediators in Human Chondrosarcoma Cells Induced with IL-1β
Authors: Michael M. Di Filippo, Bridget D. Mathison, Jean Soon Park and Boon P. Chew
Open Nutrition Journal (2012), 6, 41-47
- Plasmodium falciparum merozoite surface protein 1 blocks the proinflammatory protein S100P
Authors: Waisberg M, Cerqueira G, Yager S, Francischetti I, et al.
PNAS (February 2012) 109 (14) 5429–5434
- Molecular and Cellular Characterization of a Salmonella enterica Serovar Paratyphi A Outbreak Strain and the Human Immune Response to its Infection
Authors: Ohad Gal-Mor, Jotham Suez, Dana Elhadad, et al.
Clinical and Vaccine Immunology (February 2012), 2, 146-156
- Stress management skills, neuroimmune processes and fatigue levels in persons with chronic fatigue syndrome
Authors: Lattie, Emily G., Antoni, Michael H.
Brain, Behavior, and Immunity