Name: Q-Plex™ Human Cytokine Panel 1 (6-Plex)
Kit Type: Multiplex ELISA
Multiplex Format: Antibody Array
Species Reactivity: Human
Detection Method: Chemiluminescent
Analytes: IL-1β, IL-6, TNFα, IFN-γ, IL-1α, IL-10
|Analytes||Top Point (pg/ml)||Low Point (pg/ml)|
* Actual values may vary from kit to kit. Please see the antigen card included in your kit for specific values.
Ordering Information: Catalog # 115249HU
Toll Free: 888-QUANSYS (782-6797)
The Q-Plex Human Cytokine Panel 1 (6-Plex) is a fully quantitative ELISA-based chemiluminescent assay allowing concurrent measurement of six biomarkers or analytes (IL-1β, IL-6, TNFα, IFN-γ, IL-1α, IL-10).
Each kit contains a 96-well plate, with each well featuring the relevant biomarker panel, and all the reagents required to perform testing. Q-Plex plates are built by absorbing six distinct capture antibodies in a defined array to the bottom of each well. Our high quality reagents help ensure the accuracy of your results.
Using just 50 µl of sample per well, up to 80 samples can be assayed for all six markers in the panel in 2.5 hours. Q-Plex Arrays provide scientists with an easy-to-use and cost effective means of generating a cytokine profile for each sample.
Each kit contains a 96-well plate, featuring the relevant biomarker panel in each well, and all reagents required to perform testing.
- Detection mix
- Sample diluents
- Wash buffer
- Poor Sleep Quality, Circulating Pro-Inflammatory Cytokines and Severity and Frequency of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (CFS/ME) Symptoms in Women
Authors: Sara Milrad
University of Miami Scholarly Repository, Open Access Theses
- Glucocorticoid Enhances Viability of Human Respiratory Epithelial Cells Inflicted by Ambient Particulate Matter
Authors: Nam Heo, Ahruem Baek, Yu Mi Baek, et al.
Bulletin of the Korean Chemical Society. 2015. DOI: 10.1002/bkcs.10251
- The Immunology of a Healing Response in Cutaneous Leishmaniasis Treated with Localized Heat or Systemic Antimonial Therapy
Authors: Ines Lakhal-Naouar, Bonnie M. Slike, Naomi E. Aronson , Mary A. Marovich
Plos One: 2015, DOI: 10.1371/journal.pntd.0004178
- Stress and the Multiple-Role Woman: Taking a Closer Look at the “Superwoman”
Authors: Monika K. Sumra , Michael A. Schillaci
PLOS One 2015, DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0120952
- Immune Memory to Sudan Virus: Comparison between Two Separate Disease Outbreaks
Authors: Ariel Sobarzo, Yael Eskira, Andrew S. Herbert, et al.
Viruses 2015, 7(1), 37-51; doi:10.3390/v7010037