Name: Q-Plex™ Human Cytokine Panel 2 (6-Plex)
Kit Type: Multiplex ELISA
Multiplex Format: Antibody Array
Species Reactivity: Human
Detection Method: Chemiluminescent
Analytes: IL-6, IL-8, TNFα, IFN-γ, IL-4, IL-10
|Analytes||Top Point (pg/ml)||Low Point (pg/ml)|
* Actual values may vary from kit to kit. Please see the antigen card included in your kit for specific values.
Ordering Information: Catalog # 115349HU
Toll Free: 888-QUANSYS (782-6797)
The Q-Plex Human Cytokine Panel 2 (6-Plex) is a fully quantitative ELISA-based chemiluminescent assay allowing concurrent measurement of six biomarkers or analytes (IL-6, IL-8, TNFα, IFN-γ, IL-4, IL-10).
Each kit contains a 96-well plate, with each well featuring the relevant biomarker panel, and all the reagents required to perform testing. Q-Plex plates are built by absorbing six distinct capture antibodies in a defined array to the bottom of each well. Our high quality reagents help ensure the accuracy of your results.
Using just 50 µl of sample per well, up to 80 samples can be assayed for all six markers in the panel in 2.5 hours. Q-Plex Arrays provide scientists with an easy-to-use and cost effective means of generating a cytokine profile for each sample.
Each kit contains a 96-well plate, featuring the relevant biomarker panel in each well, and all reagents required to perform testing.
- Detection mix
- Sample diluents
- Wash buffer
- New possible biomarkers for diagnosis of infections and diagnostic distinction between bacterial and viral infections in children
Authors: Takashi Yusa, Kazuhiro Tateda, Akira Ohara, et al.
Journal of Infection and Chemotherapy 2017: doi.org/10.1016/j.jiac.2016.11.002
- Impaired RASGRF1/ERK–mediated GM-CSF response characterizes CARD9 deficiency in French-Canadians
Authors: Christina Gavino, Nancy Hamel, Ji Bin Zeng, et al.
J Allergy and Clinical Immunology. (2016) doi: 10.1016/ j.jaci.2015.09.016
- Development and in vivo safety assessment of tenofovir-loaded nanoparticles-in-film as a novel vaginal microbicide delivery system
Authors: Qifei Li, Lifu Xiao, Sitaram Harihar, et al.
Acta Biomaterialia. 2016: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/ j.actbio.2016.08.018
- In vitro biophysical, microspectroscopic and cytotoxic evaluation of metastatic and non-metastatic cancer cells in responses to anti-cancer drug
Authors: Daniel L. Hall
Analytical Methods. (2015) DOI: 10.1039/C5AY01810B
- Regulation of IL-6 and IL-8 production by reciprocal cell-to-cell interactions between tumor cells and stromal fibroblasts through IL-1α in ameloblastoma
Authors: Takao Fuchigamia, Toshiro Kibeb, Hirofumi Koyamaa, et al.
Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications Volume 451, Issue 4, 5 September 2014, Pages 491–496