Product at a Glance
Name: Human Cytokine – Stripwells (16-plex)
Kit Type: Multiplex ELISA
Multiplex Format: Antibody Array
Detection Method: Chemiluminescent
Analytes: IL-1α, IL-1β, IL-2, IL-4, IL-5, IL-6, IL-8, IL-10, IL-12p70, IL-13, IL-15, IL-17, IL-23, IFNγ, TNFα, TNFβ
|Analytes||Range (pg/ml)||LLD (pg/ml)||Standard* (pg/ml)|
* Actual values may vary from kit to kit. Please see the antigen card included in your kit for specific values.
Ordering Information: Catalog #110351HU
Toll Free: 888-QUANSYS (782-6797)
|IL-1α||4000 – 5.5||0.27||3600|
|IL-1β||10000 – 13.7||2.00||9000|
|IL-2||4000 – 5.5||0.72||3800|
|IL-4||2000 – 2.7||0.24||1800|
|IL-5||3000 – 4.1||0.08||3900|
|IL-6||3000 – 4.1||0.55||2700|
|IL-8||2000 – 2.7||0.42||2000|
|IL-10||3000 – 4.1||0.30||1800|
|IL-12p70||3000 – 4.1||0.84||2600|
|IL-13||3000 – 4.1||0.61||2800|
|IL-15||3000 – 4.1||0.51||2700|
|IL-17||4000 – 5.5||4.29||3300|
|IL-23||30000 – 41.1||3.54||27000|
|IFNγ||8000 – 11||1.18||9200|
|TNFα||4000 – 5.5||1.36||4400|
|TNFβ||4000 – 5.5||0.09||3900|
The Q-Plex™ Human Cytokine – Stripwells (16-plex) is a fully quantitative ELISA-based chemiluminescent assay allowing the concurrent measurement of 16 biomarkers or analytes. Using less than 50 µl of sample per well, up to 80 samples can be assayed for all 16 markers in the panel within 2.5 hours. The Q-Plex™ Human Cytokine HS Screen (15-Plex) provides researchers an easy to use and cost effective means of generating a cytokine profile for each sample. Q-Plex plates are built by adsorbing 16 distinct capture antibodies in a defined array to the bottom of each well. Our high quality reagents help ensure the accuracy of your results.
Each kit contains a 96-well plate, featuring the relevant biomarker panel in each well, and all reagents required to perform testing.
- Detection mix
- Sample diluents
- Streptavidin HRP
- Wash buffer
- Hypothetical Link Between Osteopathic Suboccipital Decompression and Neuroimmunomodulation
Authors: Joshua A Cuoco, Charles N Fennie and George K Cheriyan
Journal of Neurology and Neuroscience 2016
- Altered Serum Cytokine Profiles in Relapse Phase of Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis
Authors: Forooz Peiravian, Hamid Rajaian, Afshin Samiei, et al.
Iranian Journal of Immunology. 2016.
- A 4-trifluoromethyl analogue of celecoxib inhibits arthritis by suppressing innate immune cell activation
Authors: Chiba, Asako., Mizuno, Miho., et al
Arthritis Research & Therapy
- The Effects of Telephone-Delivered Cognitive Behavioral Stress Management on Inflammation and Symptoms in Myalgic Enchephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: A Computational Immunology Approach
Authors: Emily G. Lattie
Open Access Dissertations, 2015. Paper 1445. http://scholarlyrepository.miami. edu/oa_dissertations/1445
- Defining CD4 T Cell Memory by the Epigenetic Landscape of CpG DNA Methylation
Authors: H. Kiyomi Komori, Traver Hart, Sarah A. LaMere, et al.
The Journal of Immunology February 15, 2015, doi: 10.4049/jimmunol.1401162