Name: Q-Plex IL-1 Family Array (10 Plex)
Kit Type: Multiplex ELISA
Multiplex Format: Antibody Array
Species Reactivity: Human
Detection Method: Chemiluminescent
Analytes: IL-1α, IL-1β, IL-1ra, IL-18, IL-33, IL-18BPa, sIL-1 R1, sIL-1 R2, sIL-1 R3, sIL-1 R4
* Actual values may vary from kit to kit. Please see the antigen card included in your kit for specific values.
Ordering Information: Catalog #480951HU
Toll Free: 888-QUANSYS (782-6797)
|IL-1α||pg/ml||1100 – 1.51||1.5|
|IL-1β||pg/ml||4100 – 5.62||5.62|
|IL-1ra||pg/ml||7000 – 9.6||7.54|
|IL-18||pg/ml||300 – 0.41||1.89|
|IL-33||pg/ml||350 – 0.48||0.48|
|IL-18BPa||pg/ml||3100 – 4.25||2.84|
|sIL-1 R1||pg/ml||5300 – 7.27||2.86|
|sIL-1 R2||pg/ml||9900 – 13.58||8.44|
|sIL-1 R3||pg/ml||4700 – 6.45||2.55|
|sIL-1 R4||pg/ml||30000 – 41.15||19.68|
The IL-1 family is a group of cytokines, along with associated receptors and binding proteins, that plays a central role in the regulation of immune and inflammatory responses. The Q-Plex IL-1 Family Array is a fully quantitative ELISA-based chemiluminescent assay allowing concurrent measurement of 10 ligands, receptors, and binding proteins involved in the IL-1 family of cytokines.
Each kit contains a 96-well plate, with each well featuring the 10-plex and a reference spot, along with all other reagents necessary to perform the test. Using just 25 µl of sample per well, up to 80 samples can be assayed for all 10 markers in the panel in 3.5 hours.
Each kit contains a 96-well plate, featuring the relevant biomarker panel in each well, and all reagents required to perform testing.
- Detection mix
- Sample diluents
- Wash buffer
- PARK2 Mediates Interleukin 6 and Monocyte Chemoattractant Protein 1 Production by Human Macrophages
Authors: Louis de Léséleuc L, Orlova M, Cobat A, Girard M, Huong NT, et al.
Plos One 7
- The histone deacetylase inhibitor panobinostat lowers biomarkers of cardiovascular risk and inflammation in HIV patients
Authors: A Kjaer, C Brinkmann, C Dinarello, et al.
- Effect of Negative Pressure Therapy on the Inflammatory Response of the Intestinal Microenvironment in a Porcine Septic Model
Authors: Kenneth C. Norbury and Mary Pat Moyer
Mediators of Inflammation, 2015, doi:10.1155/2015/419841
- Human Macrophage Regulation Via Interaction With Cardiac Adipose Tissue-Derived Mesenchymal Stromal Cells
Authors: Shimrit Adutler-Lieber, Tammar Ben-Mordechai, Nili Naftali-Shani, et al.
J CARDIOVASC PHARMACOL THER January 2013 vol. 18 no. 1 78-86