Name: Q-Plex™ Mouse Cytokine Panel 1 (4-Plex)
Kit Type: Multiplex ELISA
Multiplex Format: Antibody Array
Species Reactivity: Mouse
Detection Method: Chemiluminescent
Analytes: MCP-1, MIP-1α, Rantes, TNFα
|Analytes||Top Point (pg/ml)||Low Point (pg/ml)|
* Actual values may vary from kit to kit. Please see the antigen card included in your kit for specific values.
Ordering Information: Catalog # 115449MS
Toll Free: 888-QUANSYS (782-6797)
The Q-Plex Mouse Cytokine Panel 1 (4-Plex) is a fully quantitative ELISA-based chemiluminescent assay allowing concurrent measurement of four biomarkers or analytes (MCP-1, MIP-1α, Rantes, TNFα).
Each kit contains a 96-well plate, with each well featuring the relevant biomarker panel, and all the reagents required to perform testing. Q-Plex plates are built by absorbing four distinct capture antibodies in a defined array to the bottom of each well. Our high quality reagents help ensure the accuracy of your results.
Using just 50 µl of sample per well, up to 80 samples can be assayed for all four markers in the panel in 2.5 hours. Q-Plex Arrays provide scientists with an easy-to-use and cost effective means of generating a cytokine profile for each sample.
Each kit contains a 96-well plate, featuring the relevant biomarker panel in each well, and all reagents required to perform testing.
- Detection mix
- Sample diluents
- Wash buffer
- Female PAPP-A knockout mice are resistant to metabolic dysfunction induced by high-fat/high-sucrose feeding at middle age
Authors: Cristal Hill, Oge Arum, Ravneet Boparai, et al.
AGE. 2015. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s11357-015-9765-1
- CCR2 Antagonism Alters Brain Macrophage Polarization and Ameliorates Cognitive Dysfunction Induced by Traumatic Brain Injury
Authors: Morganti JM, Jopson TD, Liu S, et al.
J Neurosci. 2015. doi: 10.1523/JNEUROSCI.2405-14.2015.
- Toosendan Fructus ameliorates the pancreatic damage through the anti-inflammatory activity in non-obese diabetic mice
Authors: Seong-Soo Roh, Yong-Ung Kim
Kor. J. Herbology 2015；30(2)：1-9
- Evaluation of the immune response and protective efficacy of Schistosoma mansoni Cathepsin B in mice using CpG dinucleotides as adjuvant
Authors: Alessandra Ricciardia, John P. Daltonc, Momar Ndaoa
Vaccine Volume 33, Issue 2, 3 January 2015, Pages 346–353
- In vitro evidence of efficacy and safety of a polymerized cat dander extract for allergen immunotherapy
Authors: María Morales, Mayte Gallego, Victor Iraola, et al
BMC Immunology 2017: doi.org/10.1186/s12865-017-0193-0