Name: Q-Plex™ Mouse Cytokine Panel 2 (4-Plex)
Kit Type: Multiplex ELISA
Multiplex Format: Antibody Array
Species Reactivity: Mouse
Detection Method: Chemiluminescent
Analytes: IFNγ, IL-1β, IL-6, TNFα
|Analytes||Top Point (pg/ml)||Low Point (pg/ml)|
* Actual values may vary from kit to kit. Please see the antigen card included in your kit for specific values.
Ordering Information: Catalog # 115549MS
Toll Free: 888-QUANSYS (782-6797)
The Q-Plex Mouse Cytokine Panel 2 (4-Plex) is a fully quantitative ELISA-based chemiluminescent assay allowing concurrent measurement of four biomarkers or analytes (IFNγ, IL-1β, IL-6, TNFα).
Each kit contains a 96-well plate, with each well featuring the relevant biomarker panel, and all the reagents required to perform testing. Q-Plex plates are built by absorbing four distinct capture antibodies in a defined array to the bottom of each well. Our high quality reagents help ensure the accuracy of your results.
Using just 50 µl of sample per well, up to 80 samples can be assayed for all four markers in the panel in 2.5 hours. Q-Plex Arrays provide scientists with an easy-to-use and cost effective means of generating a cytokine profile for each sample.
Each kit contains a 96-well plate, featuring the relevant biomarker panel in each well, and all reagents required to perform testing.
- Detection mix
- Sample diluents
- Wash buffer
- Abstract B057: The CD122-biased immunostimulatory cytokine NKTR-214 combined with checkpoint blockade leads to mobilization of antitumor immunity and synergistic activity
Authors: John L. Langowski, Murali Addepalli, Laurie VanderVeen, et al.
Second CRI-CIMT-EATI-AACR International Cancer Immunotherapy Conference 2016
- Simultaneous capture and sequential detection of two malarial biomarkers on magnetic microparticles
Authors: Christine F. Markwalter, Keersten M. Ricks, Anna L. Bitting, et al.
Talanta 2016: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/ j.talanta.2016.08.078
- Stromal CCR6 drives tumor growth in a murine transplantable colon cancer through recruitment of tumor-promoting macrophages
Authors: Bisweswar Nandi, Mia Shapiro, Mehmet K. Samur, et al.
OncoImmunology 2016: http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/ 2162402X.2016.1189052
- Evaluation of the immune response and protective efficacy of Schistosoma mansoni Cathepsin B in mice using CpG dinucleotides as adjuvant
Authors: Alessandra Ricciardia, John P. Daltonc, Momar Ndaoa
Vaccine, Volume 33, Issue 2, 2014