Product at a Glance
Name: Human Angiogenesis (9-Plex)
Kit Type: Multiplex ELISA
Multiplex Format: Antibody Array
Detection Method: Chemiluminescent
Analytes: ANG-2, FGF basic, HGF, IL-8, PDGF-BB, TIMP-1, TIMP-2, TNFα, VEGF
* Actual values may vary from kit to kit. Please see the antigen card included in your kit for specific values.
Ordering Information: Catalog #150251HU
Toll Free: 888-QUANSYS (782-6797)
|Ang-2||pg/ml||10000 – 13.7||3.9|
|FGF basic||pg/ml||5000 – 6.9||12.7|
|HGF||pg/ml||14000 – 19.2||7.2|
|IL-8||pg/ml||2000 – 2.7||2.7|
|PDGF-BB||pg/ml||4000 – 5.5||2.2|
|TIMP-1||pg/ml||10000 – 13.7||10.2|
|TIMP-2||pg/ml||20000 – 27.4||15.9|
|TNFα||pg/ml||4000 – 5.5||5.2|
|VEGF||pg/ml||2000 – 2.7||2.7|
The Q-Plex™ Human Angiogenesis (9-plex) is a fully quantitative ELISA-based chemiluminescent assay allowing the concurrent measurement of nine biomarkers or analytes. Using less than 50 µl of sample per well, up to 80 samples can be assayed for all nine markers in the panel within 2.5 hours. The Q-Plex™ Human Angiogenesis (9-plex) provides researchers an easy to use and cost effective means of generating a cytokine profile for each sample. Q-Plex plates are built by adsorbing nine distinct capture antibodies in a defined array to the bottom of each well. Our high quality reagents help ensure the accuracy of your results.
Each kit contains a 96-well plate, featuring the relevant biomarker panel in each well, and all reagents required to perform testing.
- Detection mix
- Sample diluents
- Streptavidin HRP
- Wash buffer
- Continuous exposure to non-lethal doses of sodium iodate induces retinal pigment epithelial cell dysfunction
Authors: Xiao-Yu Zhang, Tsz Kin Ng, Marten Erik Brelen, et al.
Sci Rep. 2016: doi.org/10.1038/srep37279
- Role of erythropoietin in the angiogenic activity of bone marrow endothelial cells of MGUS and multiple myeloma patients
Authors: Aurelia Lamanuzzi, Ilaria Saltarella, Arianna Ferrucci
Oncotarget 2016: doi.org/10.18632/ oncotarget.7587
- Impact of Multi-Targeted Antiretroviral treatment on Gut T Cell Depletion and HIV Reservoir Seeding during Acute HIV Infection
Authors: Ananworanich, Jintanat., Schuetz, Alexandra., et al.
Plos One 7
- Distinct cytokine and regulatory T cell profile.
Authors: Toossi, Z., C.S. Hirsch, et al.
Clinical and Experimental Immunology 163 3, 333-8.