Name: Human Cytokine HS Screen (15-Plex)
Kit Type: Multiplex ELISA
Multiplex Format: Antibody Array
Species Reactivity: Human
Detection Method: Chemiluminescent
Analytes: IL-1α, IL-1β, IL-2, IL-4, IL-5, IL-6, IL-10, IL-12p70, IL-13, IL-15, IL-17, IL-23, IFN-γ, TNF-α, TNF-β
|Analytes||Range (pg/ml)||LLD (pg/ml)||Standard* (pg/ml)|
* Actual values may vary from kit to kit. Please see the antigen card included in your kit for specific values.
Ordering Information: Catalog #112451HU
Toll Free: 888-QUANSYS (782-6797)
|IL-1α||1300 – 1.78||1.4||1300|
|IL-1β||3070 – 4.21||1.75||3070|
|IL-2||50 – 0.07||0.07||50|
|IL-4||23 – 0.03||0.02||23|
|IL-5||360 – 0.49||0.2||360|
|IL-6||350 – 0.48||0.40||350|
|IL-10||950 – 1.30||1.1||950||IL-12p70||3000 – 4.12||3||3000|
|IL-13||340 – 0.47||0.23||340||IL-15||950 – 1.3||0.43||950|
|IL-17||1200 – 1.65||1.48||1200||IL-23||9000 – 12.35||1.5||9000|
|IFNγ||80 – 0.11||0.1||80||TNFα||440 – 0.6||0.31||440|
|TNFβ||470 – 0.64||0.57||470|
The Q-Plex™ Human Cytokine HS Screen (15-Plex) is a fully quantitative ELISA-based chemiluminescent assay allowing the concurrent measurement of 15 biomarkers or analytes. Using less than 50 µl of sample per well, up to 80 samples can be assayed for all 15 markers in the panel within 2.5 hours. The Q-Plex™ Human Cytokine HS Screen (15-Plex) provides researchers an easy to use and cost effective means of generating a cytokine profile for each sample. Q-Plex plates are built by adsorbing 15 distinct capture antibodies in a defined array to the bottom of each well. Our high quality reagents help ensure the accuracy of your results.
Each kit contains a 96-well plate, featuring the relevant biomarker panel in each well, and all reagents required to perform testing.
- Detection mix
- Sample diluents
- Streptavidin HRP
- Wash buffer
- Nitric Oxide Synthase Inhibition Modulates Immune Polarization and Improves Radiation-Induced Tumor Growth Delay
Authors: Lisa A Ridnour, Robert YS Cheng, Jonathan M Weiss, et al.
The Journal of Cancer Research, 2015. doi: 10.1158/0008-5472.CAN-14-3011
- The Anti-Inflammatory Activity of a Novel Fused-Cyclopentenone Phosphonate and Its Potential in the Local Treatment of Experimental Colitis
Authors: Dorit Moradov, Helena Shifrin, Efrat Harel, et al.
Gastroenterology Research and Practice, vol. 2015, Article ID 939483, doi:10.1155/2015/939483
- Short Report: Association of IL-15 with Peripheral and Hepatic Insulin Sensitivity in Healthy Middle-Aged Men
Authors: Yuichiro Nishida, Kumpei Tokuyama, et al.
Open Journal of Endocrine and Metabolic Diseases Vol.4 No.3(2014), Article ID:43974,9 pages
- miR-146a and miR-146b Regulate Human Dendritic Cell Apoptosis and Cytokine Production by Targeting of TRAF6 and IRAK1
Authors: Haein Park, Xin Huang, Changming Lu, et al.
J. Biol. Chem. published online December 11, 2014 doi: 10.1074/jbc.M114.591420
- Serum cytokines as biomarkers for age-related macular degeneration
Authors: Khaled Nassar, Salvatore Grisanti, Elshaymaa Elfar, et al.
Graefe’s Archive for Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology, July 2014