Save Time…Focus On Your Core Research
Choose your analytes of interest, send your samples, and let us do the rest. Complete results are delivered within 10 business days.
Save Money…Increase productivity
Benefit from our multiplex system and testing economies. No need to invest in additional equipment or personnel.
Read more about our sample testing service below
Sample Types: We test a wide variety of sample types and species from bioresearch. The most common samples customers send us are: serum, plasma, cell culture supernates, cell lysates, and tissue homogenates.
Common Sample Species:
- Primate (non-human)
Common Sample Types
Assays: Our immunoassay sample testing service allows for measurement of multiple protein biomarkers. We offer an extensive targeted menu of assays performed on our multiplex ELISA array platform (Q-Plex™) and applicable single ELISAs. The list below contains the most common analytes we’re asked to test for.
Validated Human Analytes
Validated Mouse Analytes
Validated Rat Analytes
Validated Porcine Analytes
We appreciate the trust you place in a testing partner, that’s why we emphasize quality in everything we do. We’ll implement the following measures to ensure you’re satisfied with our results.
- Samples are handled with care and respect to ensure continuity from your lab to ours.
- Validated and time proven protocols are meticulously followed from sample receipt to report generation to ensure reproducibility.
- All assays are prepared by highly experienced technicians using our own Quansys reagents so you can be confident in the results.
- All samples are run in replicate and all results are thoroughly evaluated for reproducibility and reliability.
- Results are obtained using highly sensitive validated kits and delivered to you in a detailed report.
Complete results will be mailed, faxed, or emailed to the customer within ten business days of sample receipt. All results will be reported in a Microsoft Excel format and will include raw data, charts, and calculated concentrations derived from regression from each of the samples tested.