- Easy to use protocol is similar to traditional ELISA allowing you to multiplex without adding complicated steps.
- Using the multiplex platform, you can perform up to 20 ELISA tests in the same amount of time it takes to complete one conventional ELISA.
- Because you can test 20 assays in a single well, you get more results from each precious sample.
- Using a single kit to test multiple assays is more cost-effective than testing multiple individual kits; you’ll save on the price of the kit and the labor associated with performing the assays.
Powerful Data Generation
- Up to 20 distinct capture antibodies can be deposited to each well of a 96-well or 384-well plate in a defined array. Each spot represents a distinct capture antibody population.
- Sensitivity – OHSU found arrays to be more sensitive than traditional ELISAs and other multiplex platforms (Article).
Fully quantitative ELISA-based test where…
- All of the antibodies used in the Q-Plex Arrays have been subjected to a rigorous and comprehensive cross reactivity protocol.
- All antibodies verified to be non-cross reactive with any other system in the array.