Together we can improve health around the world.
At Quansys, we are on a mission to improve health around the world through continuous innovation.
- Purpose and Growth – We build on our purpose and provide a place for our team to grow and improve.
- Customer Focus – We value ALL interactions with our customers. Having a razor-sharp focus on our customers’ growth is essential and the only way we succeed.
- One Team – We collaborate and celebrate as a team. We communicate openly and work together as a team to make Quansys the best it can be.
- Ownership – We operate with honesty and integrity. We hold ourselves accountable for our choices and results.
- Constant Improvement – We are passionate about learning and seek to constantly improve and innovate. We are not afraid to make mistakes. We learn from others and from our challenges and successes.
Explore Career Opportunites
Quansys is hiring for the following positions. Are you ready to join a team, making a difference in the world, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Click on the job title of interest to see the description.
Hidden First Section
This section has been purposefully hidden with CSS so that the rest of the sections will be collapsed as the first section of the accordion modules is always displayed expanded.
Production Associate II
A Production Associate II is responsible for meeting production schedules in a fast-paced, high throughput industrial setting. This may include the production immunoassay components, chemical buffers, biological diluents/reagents, coated plates, and/or assembled kits, for customer order fulfillment. They will be responsible, under minimal supervision, to follow established SOPs in order to support the goals of the department. They will be expected to assist in troubleshooting problems and keeping SOPs up to date. Some degree of professional latitude, creativity, and self-management is expected. This position may manage very specific aspects of the manufacturing process within the department. Typically, they will be expected to master at least two aspects of the production process.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Manufacture custom and/or prototype requests for customers
- Complete appropriate documentation to support process and production procedures including data capture, forms, logbooks, and inventory batch records
- Daily maintenance and documentation of all production equipment
- Participation in general maintenance including maintaining laboratory supplies and equipment
- Maintain physical and electronic inventory by processing/aliquotting/vialing/labeling materials and updating the inventory management system
- Prepare, update and report raw material, reagent and/or coated plate inventories
- Follow laboratory safety precautions and use of personal protective equipment
- May occasionally handle BSL2 reagents
- Troubleshooting problems as needed
- May train others on specific production processes
- Specific duties may vary depending upon departmental requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Engineering, or related field is required
- Minimum of 3 years of experience manufacturing biological products or a related field
- Experience with cGMP and/or ISO certification is highly preferred
- Desirable skill sets may include but not be limited to the following:
- High throughput screening
- Manufacturing immunoassays and/or reagents
- Reagent stability testing
- In-vitro diagnostic instrumentation and devices
- Strong scientific fundamentals and analytical background
- Demonstrate an aptitude for learning and adhering to standard laboratory techniques and safety precautions as presented (protein determination/pipetting/balance operation)
- Excellent oral, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task and work productively in a demanding manufacturing environment with changing priorities
Quality Control Associate I
A Quality Control Associate I is responsible for maintaining a high level of quality and customer satisfaction while meeting production schedules in a fast-paced, high throughput industrial setting. Associate will be responsible for the quality control of many product types including chemical buffers, biological diluents/reagents, coated plates, and/or assembled kits, for customer order fulfillment. They will be responsible, under minimal supervision, to follow established SOPs to support the goals of the department. They will be expected to assist in troubleshooting problems and keeping SOPs up to date. Some degree of professional latitude, creativity, and self-management is expected. This position may manage very specific aspects of the QC process within the department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- With minimal supervision, be able to perform quality control functional testing and data evaluation to determine disposition of all product components, including doing kit retesting for expiration date extensions and stability testing functions.
- Provide contributions and initiatives for continuous improvement of processes and documentation efforts
- Be able to make basic laboratory calculations to determine pass/fail criteria of quality testing.
- Perform daily record-keeping and/or scheduling and disposition, including daily updating of quality control summary databases.
- Continually evaluate and update SOPs, TMs and other documentation forms
- Independently develop and maintain logical automated data analysis templates and scripts using Microsoft Excel
- Write and verify Certificates of Analysis as needed
- Specific duties may vary depending upon departmental and company requirements
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Biochemistry, Microbiology, or Chemistry or related field is required
- 0-1 years laboratory experience
- Possess and be able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of quality testing process
- A demonstrated level of consistency in performance and aptitude for managing additional responsibility and accountability are required for next level consideration.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstration of excellent laboratory technique in all areas relevant to performing microplate assays
- Aptitude for understanding of principles of assay development
- Strong scientific fundamentals and analytical background
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well with personnel at all levels
- Proficient with MS Office
- Effectively communicate issues/problems and results that impact timelines, accuracy and reliability of laboratory data
- Up to 70 % of the day may be spent at a lab bench
- There are aspects of the position’s duties that require a person in this role to work at heights above four (4) feet
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs
Marketing Communications Specialist
The Marketing Communications Specialist is responsible for designing and delivering marketing materials to support the growth and expansion of company products and services. They create and manage literature and content, convey brand messages, and improve brand awareness through their efforts. Assists in the development of sales presentations and provide reports based on information collected such as marketing trends, competition, new products, and pricing. May liaise with advertising agencies and public relations firms. This position develops and maintains a sufficient level of product knowledge and technical capabilities relating to the company and the needs of the markets/customers we serve. Other duties may be assigned as needed to support the goals and mission of the business.
They possess the intellectual and technical ability to create tailored solutions to potential problems our customers face and are tenacious about delivering value that exceeds our client’s expectations in both written content and products/services offered. They are a team player with the subject matter experts at Quansys and are responsible for balancing client needs against Quansys business objectives, ensuring business targets are achieved and performance metrics are met.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Execute assigned marketing tasks and assignments
- Develop creative marketing products to reach targeted customers in support of company strategy
- Design marketing materials for customers
- Display and demonstrate products in a professional manner, emphasizing solutions to identified customer needs
- Develop and maintain a web presence in the targeted market to create leads
- Ensure optimal SEO and other web marketing efforts.
- Perform all responsibilities following the highest ethical standards
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Marketing related field preferred. Direct experience is commensurate to a degree.
- 2-4 years developing and producing literature and content for sales, marketing, and communications as evidenced by a portfolio
- Record of building relationships with internal and external customers
- Experience and proficiency with Adobe creative suite, with an emphasis in Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator, as well as MS Office suite of products
- Project management skills
- Knowledge of marketing programs and strategies
- Solid organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong oral presentation and written communication
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Understanding of print production for physical literature
- Web design (WordPress, HTML) and SEO