Together we can improve health around the world.
At Quansys, we are on a mission to improve health around the world through continuous innovation.
- Purpose and Growth – We build on our purpose and provide a place for our team to grow and improve.
- Customer Focus – We value ALL interactions with our customers. Having a razor-sharp focus on our customers’ growth is essential and the only way we succeed.
- One Team – We collaborate and celebrate as a team. We communicate openly and work together as a team to make Quansys the best it can be.
- Ownership – We operate with honesty and integrity. We hold ourselves accountable for our choices and results.
- Constant Improvement – We are passionate about learning and seek to constantly improve and innovate. We are not afraid to make mistakes. We learn from others and from our challenges and successes.
Explore Career Opportunites
Quansys is hiring for the following positions. Are you ready to join a team, making a difference in the world, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Click on the job title of interest to see the description.
Hidden First Section
This section has been purposefully hidden with CSS so that the rest of the sections will be collapsed as the first section of the accordion modules is always displayed expanded.
Production Associate II
A Production Associate II is responsible for meeting production schedules in a fast-paced, high throughput industrial setting. This may include the production immunoassay components, chemical buffers, biological diluents/reagents, coated plates, and/or assembled kits, for customer order fulfillment. They will be responsible, under minimal supervision, to follow established SOPs in order to support the goals of the department. They will be expected to assist in troubleshooting problems and keeping SOPs up to date. Some degree of professional latitude, creativity, and self-management is expected. This position may manage very specific aspects of the manufacturing process within the department. Typically, they will be expected to master at least two aspects of the production process.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Manufacture custom and/or prototype requests for customers
- Complete appropriate documentation to support process and production procedures including data capture, forms, logbooks, and inventory batch records
- Daily maintenance and documentation of all production equipment
- Participation in general maintenance including maintaining laboratory supplies and equipment
- Maintain physical and electronic inventory by processing/aliquotting/vialing/labeling materials and updating the inventory management system
- Prepare, update and report raw material, reagent and/or coated plate inventories
- Follow laboratory safety precautions and use of personal protective equipment
- May occasionally handle BSL2 reagents
- Troubleshooting problems as needed
- May train others on specific production processes
- Specific duties may vary depending upon departmental requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Engineering, or related field is required
- Minimum of 3 years of experience manufacturing biological products or a related field
- Experience with cGMP and/or ISO certification is highly preferred
- Desirable skill sets may include but not be limited to the following:
- High throughput screening
- Manufacturing immunoassays and/or reagents
- Reagent stability testing
- In-vitro diagnostic instrumentation and devices
- Strong scientific fundamentals and analytical background
- Demonstrate an aptitude for learning and adhering to standard laboratory techniques and safety precautions as presented (protein determination/pipetting/balance operation)
- Excellent oral, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task and work productively in a demanding manufacturing environment with changing priorities
Marketing Communications Specialist
The Marketing Communications Specialist is responsible for designing and delivering marketing materials to support the growth and expansion of company products and services. They create and manage literature and content, convey brand messages, and improve brand awareness through their efforts. Assists in the development of sales presentations and provide reports based on information collected such as marketing trends, competition, new products, and pricing. May liaise with advertising agencies and public relations firms. This position develops and maintains a sufficient level of product knowledge and technical capabilities relating to the company and the needs of the markets/customers we serve. Other duties may be assigned as needed to support the goals and mission of the business.
They possess the intellectual and technical ability to create tailored solutions to potential problems our customers face and are tenacious about delivering value that exceeds our client’s expectations in both written content and products/services offered. They are a team player with the subject matter experts at Quansys and are responsible for balancing client needs against Quansys business objectives, ensuring business targets are achieved and performance metrics are met.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Execute assigned marketing tasks and assignments
- Develop creative marketing products to reach targeted customers in support of company strategy
- Design marketing materials for customers
- Display and demonstrate products in a professional manner, emphasizing solutions to identified customer needs
- Develop and maintain a web presence in the targeted market to create leads
- Ensure optimal SEO and other web marketing efforts.
- Perform all responsibilities following the highest ethical standards
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Marketing related field preferred. Direct experience is commensurate to a degree.
- 2-4 years developing and producing literature and content for sales, marketing, and communications as evidenced by a portfolio
- Record of building relationships with internal and external customers
- Experience and proficiency with Adobe creative suite, with an emphasis in Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator, as well as MS Office suite of products
- Project management skills
- Knowledge of marketing programs and strategies
- Solid organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong oral presentation and written communication
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Understanding of print production for physical literature
- Web design (WordPress, HTML) and SEO
Inside Sales Representative
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for ensuring customers receive prompt, professional and accurate responses to requests and inquiries. They provide quotes and information as requested to customers, distributors and reps, and support the sales team by reaching out to potential customers and following up with current customers. This is a customer facing position that requires congeniality and warmth on the phone and in person, as well as attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to customer inquiries within 24 business hours
- Provide accurate quotes and information
- Follow-up with customers who have issues or questions to ensure they had all their needs met satisfactorily
- Track and monitor all issued sales orders in the process
- Customer touch schedule executed for brand awareness with old customers who haven’t ordered within the last 12 months. Touch all non-current customers at least four times per year
- Targeted cold call schedule as outlined by the Sales Manager to reach potential customers
- Continually work to identify new business opportunities through all available channels
- Identify and pass along potential customers to the Sales Manager.
- Salesforce updating and reports
- Keep all opportunities current and accurate in Salesforce
- Keep reports updated and provided to the management team as requested
- All issued quotes followed up at 2 days, 5 days, 15 days, and 30 days
- Take incoming calls as needed and direct them to the appropriate department and personnel
- Handle, resolve and track low-level technical support requests
- Manage the “sales” email inbox
- File records of transactions as necessary (electronically and physically)
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences or related field. Equivalent experience is acceptable
- Hands-on experience working in a biology lab, clinical lab, discovery lab, or biochemistry lab in a research or clinical setting is preferred
- Experience in protein biochemistry preferred
- Able to type 40 wpm
- Familiar with computers and business software applications; specifically Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint), Salesforce, Linkedin, and internet browsers/search engines
- Strong organization skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to learn scientific concepts
- Professional and respectful to customers
- Able to sit for long periods of time
- Able to take phone calls and type at the same time
- Read, write and communicate in English fluently with good grammar
- At work, on time, for the duration of scheduled workdays
- All quotes accurate when issued to the requestor, and current status in Salesforce
- All issued quotes followed up on at specified intervals
- Customer contact schedule is fully executed and up to date
- No customer complaints pertaining to performance, demeanor, or execution of tasks
- Good working relationship with peers and coworkers
- Reports and assignments completed and submitted on time
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Account management
- Task management
- Quote creation and issuance
- Invoice generation
- Customer creation
- MS Office: Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Create Powerpoint presentations
- Create and utilize reports, charts, graphs, and data sets in Excel
- Issue written communications using templates and form letters
- Sample testing quote form processing
- Validated assay list understanding
- Marketing collateral
- Pricing and discounting template
- Software key generator and log
- Q-wiki page familiarity
- Basic product knowledge, and know who the SME’s are to contact for assistance
The shipping/receiving clerk works in a warehouse and office environment and is responsible for tracking inventory levels, handling all aspects of shipping and receiving, and keeping accurate records. On the shipping side, they package items, print labels, weigh packages and determine appropriate postage. As receiving clerks, they are responsible for comparing bills of lading against actual merchandise received, inspecting for damaged goods and, once approved, distributing merchandise to the correct departments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works in our Inventory Management software (Fishbowl) to create, print, research and oversee inventory, Sales Orders, Work Orders, and inventory depletion item.
- Reviews Sales Orders and determines the method of shipment and prepares packing slips, commercial invoices, and other shipping documents, both domestic and international.
- Build ELISA Kits or bulk orders for shipment by allocating inventory and following Work Order instructions and Bill of Materials
- Receives merchandise both in inventory and miscellaneous items – checks and signs delivery slips/packing slips and assists with unloading as necessary. Receives inventory, labels and properly stores it for inspection.
- Inspects and verifies incoming goods against packing slips or other documents, records shortages, and rejects damaged goods. Creates Non-conforming records as required or submits to Quality for processing.
- Accepts or returns merchandise according to established company procedures.
- Organizes distribution and shipping of merchandise. Makes necessary verifications against documents, unpacks, and routes goods to appropriate storage areas. Handles customer pick-ups.
- May operate a forklift, hand truck, or other equipment to load, unload, transport, and store goods
- Maintains internal record-keeping systems
- Assembles containers and crates, packs goods to be shipped, and prepares to identify information and shipping instructions
- Knows safe storage and handling procedures for various chemicals and materials
- Knows proper shipping procedures for transportation of dangerous goods
- Takes inventory, maintains storage area, organizes, and places stock on shelves. Cycle Counts, reviewing Expired Materials, internal inventory depletion are done on a regular basis either weekly or monthly in most cases.
Experience and Qualifications:
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- 6 months of logistics, retail, or customer service experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Basic math and organization skills
- Ability to bend and lift 50 pounds or more
- Detail-oriented mindset
- Attention to Detail Data entry and computer skills
- Ability to work on feet for long hours
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of safety protocols and requirements
- Experience shipping, receiving, or selling related products is a plus