Name: Q-Plex™ Mouse Cytokine Panel 2 (6-Plex)
Kit Type: Multiplex ELISA
Multiplex Format: Antibody Array
Species Reactivity: Mouse
Detection Method: Chemiluminescent
Analytes: IL-1β, IL-10, MCP-1, MIP-1α, Rantes, TNFα
|Analytes||Top Point (pg/ml)||Low Point (pg/ml)|
* Actual values may vary from kit to kit. Please see the antigen card included in your kit for specific values.
Ordering Information: Catalog # 115349MS
Toll Free: 888-QUANSYS (782-6797)
The Q-Plex Mouse Cytokine Panel 2 (6-Plex) is a fully quantitative ELISA-based chemiluminescent assay allowing concurrent measurement of six biomarkers or analytes (IL-1β, IL-10, MCP-1, MIP-1α, Rantes, TNFα).
Each kit contains a 96-well plate, with each well featuring the relevant biomarker panel, and all the reagents required to perform testing. Q-Plex plates are built by absorbing six distinct capture antibodies in a defined array to the bottom of each well. Our high quality reagents help ensure the accuracy of your results.
Using just 50 µl of sample per well, up to 80 samples can be assayed for all six markers in the panel in 2.5 hours. Q-Plex Arrays provide scientists with an easy-to-use and cost effective means of generating a cytokine profile for each sample.
Each kit contains a 96-well plate, featuring the relevant biomarker panel in each well, and all reagents required to perform testing.
- Detection mix
- Sample diluents
- Wash buffer
- Macrophage Cells Secrete Specific Cytokines and Accumulate Activated Interferon Regulatory Factor 3 after Multi-Walled Carbon Nanotube Exposure
Authors: Kevin D Houston, Nathan H Mack, Stephen K Doorn, et al.
J Nanomater Mol Nanotechnol. 2016: doi.org/10.4172/ 2324-8777.1000195
- Effects of Proton and Combined Proton and Fe Radiation on the Hippocampus
Authors: Jacob Raber, Antiño R. Allen, Sourabh Sharma, et al.
Radiation Research. 2016: doi.org/10.1667/RR14222.1
- Therapeutic Compositions and Methods for Treating Infections
Authors: Rick Tarleton, Samarchith Kurup
US Patent Application 20150352160
- Molecular effects of lithium are partially mimicked by inositol-monophosphatase (IMPA)1 knockout mice in a brain region-dependent manner
Authors: O. Damri, Y. Sade, L. Toker, et al.
European Neuropsychopharmacology. 2015. doi:10.1016/j.euroneuro.2014.06.012
- Exercise-mimetic AICAR transiently benefits brain function
Authors: Davide Guerrieri, Henriette van Praag
Oncotarget. 2015. DOI: 10.18632/oncotarget.4715