NEW! Q-View™ Software Version 3.13
Now compliant with 21 CFR Part 11
Q-View Software version 3.13 introduces new features to create a software environment compliant with 21 CFR Part 11.
New features include:
- Electronic signatures.
- Audit trail to ensure data integrity.
- Customizable user roles allow administrators to control access to over 20 functions.
- Data Analysis Templates to further expedite the analysis process and increase compatibility with different LIS systems.
These new features combined with existing LIS adaptability make the Q-View platform an excellent resource for your next multiplex ELISA-based project.
Q-View Software is a tool for the quantitative analysis of multiplexed chemiluminescent planar-based arrays. Optimized for use with Q-Plex™ assays and run on the Q-View™ Imager LS and the Q-View™ Imager Pro, the software is also capable of analyzing images captured on a variety of other systems.
Q-View Software helps users capture accurate, dependable data through:
- Unique product codes expedite workflow by filling spot location and standard curve information
- Automatically utilize the best regression model for each analyte by comparing the recovery of the calibrator
- 21 CFR Part 11 ready
- LIS adaptable
Get Results in 3 Easy Steps
A high-resolution image of the plate is captured. Unique product codes are utilized by Q-View Software to determine the location of spotted capture material in each well.
Product codes also contain information about standard curve concentrations, favored regression models, and model weighting.
The user defines what is in each well using an intuitive user interface. Wells can be coded as Calibrator, Sample, Control, or Negative.
Tools for sequential naming allow users to quickly set up replicate samples and controls as well as assign dilution factors. Finally, well assignment information can be stored as a template to expedite future projects.
Q-View software converts signal to concentration values. The optimal regression model is determined based recovery of the calibrator points.
Highly customizable analysis reports that can be adapted to different LIS platforms, as well as assay-specific statistics to show the quality of the project.