Q-View™ Imager LS
High Quality, Robust, Low-Cost Chemiluminescent Imaging
The Q-View Imager LS is a high-quality, low-cost chemiluminescent imager that supports 96-well to 384-well plate-based chemiluminescent imaging.
The Q-View Imager LS comes with Q-View™ Software, a powerful, user-friendly image analysis software package, that enables the user to capture, view, and analyze the image.
Some features include:
- 5 minute read time
- Easy set up and small benchtop footprint
- Robust instrument with minimal maintenance requirements
- CMOS image sensor-based detection means no complicated fluidics
Other Q-View™ Products
Q-View Software is a tool for the quantitative analysis of multiplexed chemiluminescent or infrared fluorescent planar-based arrays. Optimized for use with Q-Plex™ assays and run on the Q-View™ Imager LS. It is also capable of analyzing images captured on a variety of other systems.
Q-View Software helps users capture accurate, dependable data through:
- Unique product codes expedite workflow by filling spot location and standard curve information
- Automatically utilize the best regression model for each analyte by comparing the recovery of the calibrator
- 21 CRR part 11 ready
- LIS adaptable