Name: Q-Plex™ Human Micronutrient (7-Plex)
Kit Type: Multiplex ELISA
Multiplex Format: Antibody Array
Species Reactivity: Human
Detection Method: Chemiluminescent
Analytes: AGP, CRP, Ferritin, sTfR, RBP4, Tg, HRP2
* These prices are for developing world use. Please contact Quansys to see if you apply. This pricing does not include additional bulk discounts and any customs, duties, import fees or taxes that may apply.
Toll Free: 888-QUANSYS (782-6797)
|565149HU||7-plex||$794.50||AGP, CRP, Ferritin, sTfR, RBP4, Tg, HRP2|
|107749GR||6-plex||$733.60||AGP, CRP, Ferritin, sTfR, RBP4, Tg,|
The Q-Plex™ Human Micronutrient Array (7-plex) is a fully quantitative chemiluminescent assay allowing concurrent measurement of biomarkers used in nutritional assessment in heparinized plasma samples. Analytes CRP, Ferritin, Thyroglobulin (Tg), and HRP2 are sandwich ELISAs while AGP, sTfR and RBP4 are competitive ELISAs. This product is alternatively known in previous publications as Multiplex Micronutrient Assessment Tool (MMAT).
A Human Micronutrient Assay kit contains a 96-well plate, with each well featuring the 7-plex along with a positive control and all the other reagents necessary to perform the test. Our high quality reagents help ensure the accuracy of your results.
Using just 5 µl of plasma (with 45 µl of diluent) per well, up to 80 wells can be tested for all seven markers in the panel in 2.5 hours. Q-Plex Arrays provide scientists with an easy-to-use and cost effective means of generating a biomarker profile for each sample.
Each kit contains a 96-well plate, featuring the relevant biomarker panel in each well, and all reagents required to perform testing.
- Detection mix
- Sample diluents
- Wash buffer
- Simultaneous assessment of iodine, iron, vitamin A, malarial antigenemia, and inflammation status biomarkers via a multiplex immunoassay method on a population of pregnant women from Niger
Authors: Eleanor Brindle, Lorraine Lillis, Rebecca Barney, et al.
PLoS One. (2017) DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0185868
- A Multiplex Immunoassay Method for Simultaneous Quantification of Iron, Vitamin A and Inflammation Status Markers
Authors: E, Stevens D, Crudder C, Levin CE, Garrett D, Lyman C, Boyle DS
PLoS One. (2014) PLoS One 9: e115164
- Introducing MARCo: Histoserological Findings of a Multi-Organic Paraneoplastic Syndrome in Cutaneous Melanoma Patients
Authors: Ranjbar, M., Mohi, A., Pföhler, C. et al.
Dermatology and Therapy. (2016) DOI: 10.1007/s13555-016-0142-5
- Consumption of cranberry beverage improved endogenous antioxidant status and protected against bacteria adhesion in healthy humans: a randomized controlled trial
Authors: Bridget D. Mathison, Lindsey L. Kimble, Kerrie L. Kaspar, et al.
Nutrition Research (2014) DOI: 10.1016/j.nutres.2014.03.006
- Objectively measured physical activity and inflammatory cytokine levels in middle-aged Japanese people
Authors: Yuichiro Nishidaa, Yasuki Higakib, Naoto Taguchia, et al.
Preventive Medicine Volume 64, (2014) 81–87
- Molecular changes in bone marrow, tumor and serum after conductive ablation of murine 4T1 breast carcinoma
Authors: Beata P, Gal S, Sagar V, Richard D, and R Griffin
International Journal of Oncology Feb 2014; 44(2): 600–608.